20110816

Kele's pick of the week.

With the 1st weekend of PSL games into full swing teams like Bloemfontein Celtics, Platinum stars, Moroka Swallows, hit the ground rolling putting the game beyond their respective opponents while Kaizer Chiefs also got off to a good winning start and with such wonderful individual performances I saw,  it is befitting in my eyes that I pick Benni's debut in the black and white (...Or is it red and white) as my choice for the week.

I love my local football and with that said it was after a long time that I saw such a class act of touches from an out ’n out striker in local football in long time. Benni may still have a kilo or 2 to take care of yet what I saw got me excited for what's still to come. The fact that coach Julio Leal is willing to play him even though he's not at the peak of his fitness, I'm sure this will give him the courage he needs to shed some more.

Welcome home Benni! We look forward to many more goals from you. As for Ndulula and Mabena I say ask, observe, acquire and have a note sheet with to take notes if you have to, the man has seen it all. ...use it don't use it!

No comments:

Post a Comment